PARENTS IN PRAYER
We believe that prayer makes a difference!
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Our BCHS Prayer Mission!
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray that every student will rededicate or affirm Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for our teachers and staff.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their students.
- To pray that our school will be directed by Biblical values and high moral standards.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our school and the staff.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com or reach out directly to Kimberly Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit a prayer request by filling out the form below.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.