Berean Christian believes that 21st century technological literacy is essential for future success in college as well as the world of work. The school has invested in providing each student with an iPad, along with the needed applications and e-books, that enhances the students' technological competence and facilitates learning. Our one-to-one iPad program puts the latest technology in the hands of our students.
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)The purpose of the AUP is to ensure an information technology infrastructure that promotes the basic missions of Berean Christian in teaching, learning, and administration. In particular, this policy aims to promote the following goals:
- To ensure the integrity, reliability, availability, and superior performance of IT Systems
- To ensure the use of Berean Christian's IT Systems is consistent with the principles and values governing use of school facilities and services
- To ensure Berean Christian's IT Systems are used for their intended purposes
- To establish processes for addressing policy violations and sanctions for violators
- Note: the AUP is a living document and will change from time to time without notice.
- AUP Agreement 2020-2021
- iPad Acceptable Use Policy and Guidelines
- iPad Instructions August 2020
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.