New Student Referral Program Rules
Referring us to your family and friends is the highest compliment you can pay us. In appreciation of the trust and confidence that you place in us, we are excited to share our New Student Referral Program. You will receive up to four $400 TUITION CREDITS per year for each new student enrolled as a result of your referral. In addition, you will be entered in a drawing for an additional $1000 TUITION CREDIT. Please see the program rules below, and the referral form attached. We are honored to partner with you in raising your children to be lifetime followers of Christ, and we hope this program will be as much as blessing to you as you are to us.
- The program is open to all current Berean Christian families.
- It applies only to new family applicants. Younger siblings of current or past Berean Christian families do not qualify.
- It is the referring family’s responsibility to be sure that the prospective family fills out the Referring Program portion on the student’s application with the referring family’s correct information. REFERRALS CANNOT BE MADE RETROACTIVELY. No exceptions will be made to this requirement.
- In addition to being mentioned by the prospective family on the application, the referring family must submit a completed New Student Referral Form to the Admissions Office by March 31st, for $400 referrals discount, and April 30th, for $200 referral discount. Forms are available at the school office or may be printed off the PDF file attached bellow on this page.
- Referral tuition discount amounts:
- Grades 9-12 qualify for the full referral discount of $400 per student.
- The full referral discount only applies to enrollments finalized by March 31st. Enrollments finalized between April 1st - 30th, will be considered for a $200 discount. NO DISCOUNT WILL BE GIVEN FOR ENROLLMENTS FINALIZED AFTER APRIL 30TH.
- Referring families who were qualified to receive the referral discount will be entered in a drawing for an additional discount of $1,000 to be credited to the tuition obligation on the first week of May 2019. Each referral discount received will qualify as an entry to the drawing.
- A maximum of four discounts ($1,600), and up to four drawing entries, will be rewarded per year to a referring family for students who are accepted, enrolled, and enrollment continues in good standing into the second semester.
- The referral discounts will be credited to the tuition obligation of referring families on the first week of February 2019.
- If a family enters Berean Christian with more than one referral, the referral amount will be split between the referring families. A maximum of two referring families can be listed.
- Regular enrollment criteria (Application / Interview / Committee approval) is still required. Final decision for student acceptance rests with the Admissions Committee.